February 4, 2010



Another photo of Chuck... I enjoy photographing the dogs, and love how their personalities show through photos. I much prefer this photo to yesterday's, mostly because of the fact that we had a beautiful skyscape to work with. I love to get good sillhouette shots, with a sunset in the back, and this is one of my better ones...


We were once again out skijoring on Big Lake, and we decided to take a break. I lay down on the snow and pointed the camera up at him. He is was calmly looking down the trail, not at all worried about me, and I saw his bravery and adventurous spirit come through... Just waiting to head further down the trail, waiting to see what comes next.


He was wearing a harness and jacket, which is why he has a bulge coming out of his belly... had it been warmer, I would have taken off the jacket for the silhouette.


I also felt the need to post a picture from today that is not of the dogs...


Sunset on Big Lake in Black and White...



0 comments:

Post a Comment